Welcome to Y2/3 - Goldfinch Class
Teacher: Mrs Baker-Brown
Higher Level Teaching Assistant: Mrs Higgins
Mrs Bingham teaches the class on a Tuesday and Wednesday
- PE - Tuesday afternoons and Friday mornings with Mr Tucker
- Spelling Tests - Fridays
- Reading books - children change their coloured book band reading book themselves when they have finished reading their book.
- Please make sure you hear your child read at least 4 times a week and record this in their reading record book - this will be counted towards our whole school reading challenge. Home and school reads are counted up every Friday and certificates given out in Celebration Assembly.
- Please bring Homework Books to school every Thursday so your child's Times Table Challenge achievements can be updated.
- Home Learning- reading practice, learning weekly spellings and times tables. An additional topic linked home learning challenge may be set to span either side of a school holiday.